BRAINY COURSES ARE DIFFERENT
(IN A GREAT WAY)
Brains are complex, and if you listen to the podcast you know there are a lot of concepts floating around all the time. Brainy Business Courses are designed to anticipate what will matter in each scenario, from pricing to branding, mindset to products. They are meticulously crafted to give you exactly what you need…without a bunch of extra concepts (that are interesting, but not solving the problem at hand).
These courses are designed with the busy entrepreneur in mind. You have a question you need answered. A problem that is holding you up and keeping your business from being as profitable and powerful as possible. That’s where these laser-focused courses come in.
Each course is divided into modules that explain the concepts of behavioral economics and how they apply to the problem at hand, with robust worksheets you can use to work through your toughest business challenges with ease. Plus, there are short videos (10-15 minutes per module) giving you insights and asking questions just like I do with my one-on-one clients.
COURSE + WORKSHOP
That's why Brainy Courses include a
live workshop element.
When you buy your course, you are also eligible to take part in a half-day workshop that fits your schedule. During that Zoom session, you get 30 minutes to get my tips live (and you get to learn from the advice given to all the other attendees)!
Each half day workshop has a limit of 6 attendees to keep it productive. Upcoming dates include:> October 9 From 9am - 1pm PST
What you can expect from the Brainy Business Pricing Course.
You already know it’s different in that it has a workshop component so we can chat live about your pricing, but I want to tell you about all the amazing value you’ll get when you take this course.
There are 10 modules, each with its own video from me, asking you questions and explaining pricing just like I would if we were doing a 1-on-1 Virtual Strategy Session. These are the same questions I ask my clients, and I will outline details and tips I’ve learned after doing tons of these sessions for all sorts of businesses.
PLUS, you will get a worksheet (different and more robust than the freebies already on the website) to help you build out your own pricing strategy. Each is designed to replicate as closely as possible the experience clients have working with me on their pricing.
- An introduction to pricing strategy
- Mindset (one of the biggest places I’ve found people need support!)
- Priming (how to set the stage before you even get to the price – i.e. finding your scent of the cookies)
- Relativity (how to showcase prices together to make the one with the best value shine)
- Know Your Numbers (what to think through to ensure your prices are profitable)
- Discounting (when to do it, when not to, and how to decide what’s right for you)
- Framing (making that star product/service irresistible to your customers)
- Anchoring (how to showcase your pricing in various scenarios, including a chart, list and when speaking)
- 5, 7, 9 or 0 (it’s time to finalize those prices with confidence)
- Bringing It All Together (final tips and tricks for confident, brainy pricing)