All over the place these days – they offer you something for free, you fill out a form and get onto their list.
So What Makes a Good Lead Magnet?
So many kinds – checklist, template, white paper, video tip – I have my ebook, The 10 Behavioral Economics Concepts You Need To Know (And How To Apply Them), which I do invite you to download if you haven’t already.
Links and Resources
- The Brainy Business® on Facebook
- The Brainy Business on Twitter
- The Brainy Business on Instagram
- Sweetening the Till: The Use of Candy to Increase Restaurant Tipping
- Giving Your Donors a Gift—Wait! Research Suggests
- The power of yard signs II: Escalation of commitment
- What Makes a Good Lead Magnet? (69 examples from Opt In Monster)
- Customer Avatar
- Unique Value Proposition